Webinar Series for lawyers, February – July 2021
REGISTER TO ATTEND
When advising on a complex merger investigation or competition litigation, a firm grasp of the economic evidence can make a valuable difference in strengthening your case.
Compass Lexecon is offering a series of online seminars on a range of topics that explain how cutting-edge economic techniques are applied in the analysis of high-profile competition, litigation and arbitration cases. The Economics on Demand program aims to give you the confidence to judge and scrutinize economic arguments to help build your case.
Each 1-hour webinar will be held on Zoom between 12:30-13:30 (GMT) on the dates listed.
- Games economists play when assessing damages | Thurs 25th February
- Innovation and merger control | Thurs 11th March
- Conditional rebates | Thurs 25th March
- State Aid: applying the Market Economy Investor Principle | Thurs 15th April
- Digital platforms: Old and new ideas | Thurs 29th April
- Analysis of bidding data in merger control | Thurs 13th May
- Use of surveys in merger review | Thurs 27th May
- Digital markets: analysis multi-sided platforms | Thurs 10th June
- Fundamentals: Quantitative techniques | Thurs 24th June
- Hardcore cartels, concerted practices, information exchange | Thurs 8th July
View the topics in more detail and register here.
What are the benefits?
- Familiarity with the latest economic techniques: Unique insight into the innovative economic models applied in a variety of high-profile cases.
- Focussed interaction: Each seminar includes a Q&A segment during which you can gain further clarity on issues relevant to your work.
Register for the webinars you would like to attend.