Who’s Who Legal and Global Arbitration Review published its annual Arbitration 2023: Expert Witnesses Analysis, announcing the world’s most highly regarded arbitration damages and valuation experts. Compass Lexecon had 21 experts recognized from the North America, EMEA, and Latin America regions.
Compass Lexecon also had eight experts named among the Global Elite Thought Leaders in Arbitration, receiving the highest number of nominations, including:
- Manuel Abdala has “very good testifying experience” and “brings his depth of experience in other cases to bear – sometimes making links with other cases that the lawyers did not see.”
- Carla Chavich has “excellent quantitative and analytical skills”, with one client noting her participation in hearings as “outstanding” due to her “ability to answer questions in a very clear way.”
- Pablo López Zadicoff is appreciated by commentators as an expert who, “when significant issues appeared, was able to find a resolution to the problem.”
- Ariel N. Medvedeff is an “incredibly sharp and convincing” expert and a key name in Florida whom “arbitrators really like.”
- Boaz Moselle is cited as “a star in the arbitration expert community”, with a formidable reputation among commentators.
- Miguel Nakhle is cited as an established name in the arbitration expert market and produces “exceptional, very polished and ready to use” reports.
- Pablo Spiller is recognized among peers and clients as “a very prestigious, internationally well-known damages expert.”
- Sebastian Zuccon is a pillar of the region’s arbitration expert market, with sources reporting that he is “one of the best experts I’ve ever worked with.”
According to Who’s Who Legal, Global Elite Thought Leaders are experts who obtained the highest number of nominations from peers, corporate counsel and other market sources in their practice area. Typically, no more than 5% of practitioners in any Who’s Who Legal global practice area guide are selected as Global Elite Thought Leaders.
In addition, Compass Lexecon has two professionals recognized as Future Leaders in Arbitration: Alan Rozenberg, listed as “most highly regarded,” and Benjamin Roux. These are professionals aged 45 and under who the market considers to be future leaders in the international arbitration community.
The full list of Compass Lexecon professionals recognized in the Who’s Who Legal Arbitration 2023: Expert Witnesses list is as follows:
- Manuel Abdala, Senior Managing Director – Washington, DC
- Luis Agosti, Senior Vice President – Madrid
- Andrés Casserly, Senior Vice President – Buenos Aires
- Carla Chavich, Executive Vice President – New York
- Ruxandra Ciupagea, Senior Vice President – Madrid
- Lorenzo Coppi, Executive Vice President – London
- Gustavo De Marco, Senior Vice President – Miami
- Julian Delamer, Executive Vice President – London
- Joseph Kalt, Senior Managing Director – Boston
- Pablo López Zadicoff, Executive Vice President – Washington, DC
- Ariel Medvedeff, Senior Vice President – Miami
- Boaz Moselle, Executive Vice President – London
- Miguel Nakhle, Executive Vice President – Houston
- Jorge Padilla, Senior Managing Director – Madrid
- Alejandro Requejo, Executive Vice President – Madrid
- Benjamin Roux, Vice President – Paris
- Alan Rozenberg, Senior Vice President – London
- Marcelo Schoeters, Executive Vice President – Buenos Aires
- David Sevy, Executive Vice President – Paris
- Pablo Spiller, Senior Consultant – New York
- Sebastian Zuccon, Executive Vice President – Buenos Aires