Global Arbitration Review published their annual Who’s Who Legal Arbitration 2022: Expert Witnesses Analysis, announcing the world’s most highly regarded arbitration damages and valuation experts. Compass Lexecon had 21 experts recognized from the North America, EMEA, and Latin America regions.
Compass Lexecon also had seven experts named among the Global Elite Thought Leaders in Arbitration, receiving the highest number of nominations, including:
- Manuel Abdala is known for his “impressive knowledge and experience in natural resources disputes”, where he further praised for his “clear delivery of testimony”.
- Carla Chavich displays “great attention to detail while maintaining her focus on the big picture” and her “ability to communicate complex concepts effectively and persuasively” is also lauded.
- Pablo López Zadicoff is “authoritative and credible”, with impressed clients heralding his “exceptional thoroughness”.
- Boaz Moselle is widely considered to be “a genius” who possesses “impressive knowledge of the gas sector” and is “well known for gas pricing disputes”.
- Miguel Nakhle possesses a “great demeanor when testifying, and tribunals respond positively to his presentation style”.
- Pablo Spiller is held in high esteem as “a leader in the industry” on account of his “unmatched track record and experience in many industries and proceedings”
- Sebastian Zuccon is “talented, proactive and performs extraordinarily well in writing and spoken testimony”, as well as “highly respected by arbitral tribunals and is skilled at cross examination.”
According to Who’s Who Legal, Global Elite Thought Leaders are those experts who obtained the highest number of nominations from peers, corporate counsel and other market sources in their practice area. Typically, no more than 5% of practitioners in any Who’s Who Legal global practice area guide are selected as Global Elite Thought Leaders.
In addition, Compass Lexecon has two professionals recognized as Future Leaders in Arbitration: Andrés Casserly and Alan Rozenberg. These are professionals aged 45 and under who the market considers to be future leaders in the international arbitration community.
The full list of Compass Lexecon professionals recognized in the Who’s Who Legal Arbitration 2021: Expert Witnesses list is as follows:
- Manuel Abdala, Senior Managing Director – Washington, D.C.
- Luis Agosti, Senior Vice President – Madrid
- Charles Augustine, Senior Consultant – Boston
- Andrés Casserly, Senior Vice President – Buenos Aires
- Carla Chavich, Executive Vice President – New York
- Ruxandra Ciupagea, Senior Vice President – Madrid
- Lorenzo Coppi, Executive Vice President – London
- Julian Delamer, Senior Vice President – London
- Joseph Kalt, Senior Managing Director – Boston
- Pablo López Zadicoff, Executive Vice President – Washington, D.C.
- Ariel Medvedeff, Senior Vice President – Miami
- Boaz Moselle, Executive Vice President – London
- Miguel Nakhle, Senior Vice President – Houston
- Jorge Padilla, Senior Managing Director – Madrid
- Alejandro Requejo, Executive Vice President – Madrid
- Alan Rozenberg, Senior Vice President – London
- Marcelo Schoeters, Executive Vice President – Buenos Aires
- David Sevy, Executive Vice President – Paris
- Pablo Spiller, Senior Consultant – New York
- Nadine Watson, Senior Vice President – Madrid
- Sebastian Zuccon, Executive Vice President – Buenos Aires