We are proud to announce that seven of our female economists have been recognised at the W@Competition Five Star Competition Professionals awards ceremony in the Economics categories for UK & Ireland and Iberia.
The Five Star Survey celebrates notable women competition professionals of different levels of experience and seniority who have inspired the antitrust community, and whose work and/or skillset has impressed clients and colleagues.
Compass Lexecon had ten professionals nominated amongst the 30 finalists and seven professionals were awarded at the 5th Annual W@Competition Conference in Brussels on 2 February.
UK & Ireland Awards:
- Guide Star Award: Kirsten Edwards-Warren
- Shining Star Award: Alina Goad
- Rising Star Award: Cecilia Nardini
- Guide Star Award: Elena Zoido
- Shining Star Award: Ruxandra Ciupagea and Patricia Lorenzo
- Rising Star Award: Soledad Pereiras
W@Competition describes the three tiers of awards as the following:
- Guide Stars – trailblazers who have reached lead roles or have otherwise inspired you with their professional expertise beyond the last five years, and who will typically count some 20 years’ experience in the competition field
- Shining Stars – women competition professionals who stood out and/or who have made notable professional accomplishments (e.g. promotions to senior roles) in the last five years; these women will typically have at least a dozen of years’ experience in the competition field
- Rising Stars – up & coming women competition professionals who you expect to achieve notable professional landmarks in the next five years
Compass Lexecon professionals also nominated include Ciara Kalmus and Rameet Sangha (UK & Ireland), and Nadine Watson (Iberia).
More details can be found the W@Competition website here.